We generally offer fixed fees for immigration applications. Below you can find a guidance of the average cost for the various applications; the cost of your application may vary, depending on the complexity of the case.
After the first consultation or if you contact us for a quotation, we will let you know the cost for your case. The fees below are intended per person and are exclusive of VAT.
When considering your applications, the factors we will take into consideration to determine the cost include:
• The amount of documentation we need to analyse;
• the information and the evidence you can provide during the first meeting;
• whether you apply with other dependants, in which case there will be an additional fee per dependant.
The fees include:
• communication face to face, by phone or in writing;
• analysis of the documentation;
• study of the case;
• preparing the application form;
• preparing of file to support your application;
• preparing of letters;
• keeping you updated with the progress of your application;
• dealing with Home Office requests until a decision is reached.
The fees do not include:
• VAT, which is charged at 20%;
• Additional costs relating to the application (such as translation of documents, postage fees, accompany you to interviews and other costs);
• Home Office application fees;
• Translation fees, which the average cost usually ranges between £50/£100 for each document;
• Counsel fees, in case you need a barrister. In this case we will let you know about the cost after consulting him.
The fees for the first meeting, either face to face or online, are:
• £300 + VAT with a solicitor;
• £250 + VAT with a RFL (Registered Foreign Lawyer) or with a Consultant;
• £200 + VAT with a trainee solicitor or paralegal.
The cost of the first consultation will be deducted from the overall cost of the application if the client instructs us to assist him with his application.
EU Settlement Scheme Applications
The cost for these applications ranges between £600 and 1,000 + VAT, depending on the complexity of the case. The applications include:
• Settled Status applications;
• Pre – Settled Status applications;
Applications for both adults or children cost between £1,000+VAT and £3,500 + VAT, depending on the documentation required and the complexity of the situation. The average cost per person is £1,500 +VAT.
Points Based System applications
The cost for these applications ranges from £1,500 and £7,000 + VAT, depending on the category under which you want to apply, and the documentation needed.
After a first analysis of your case we will inform you about the cost for your specific application.
Note that the cost is determined depending on the hours required for preparing the application; the prices per hour depend on the person who will follow your case:
• £300 + VAT Solicitors;
• £250 + VAT REL (Foreign European Lawyers) or consultant;
• £150 + VAT trainee solicitor or paralegal.
Besides, we will inform you if any other cost arises and we will keep you informed about the developments of your application. The estimate time required to prepare your application usually varies between 2 to 5 weeks after we received your instructions, but we will inform you if your application requires more time.
Tier 2 and 5 Sponsor Licence
From the 1st of January 2021, the organisations wishing to hire employees from overseas, both from European Union and from third countries, need to obtain a Sponsor Licence.
If the employees moved to the United Kingdom before the 31st of December 2020 and they applied for EU Settlement Scheme, you can continue to hire them without the need of a Sponsor Licence.
The Sponsor Licence will allow you to hire internationally and to attract the best and the brightest the world has to offer for your team.
The process of applying for and then maintaining a sponsor license is an ongoing commitment for your business as there are numerous duties that a sponsor licence holder needs to be aware of. To maintain compliance, Sponsor Licence holders must meet strict Home Office obligations.
At ADAM NELSON LLP, our lawyers can help you during the sponsor licence application process and will ensure that your needs are taken care of.
We provide full sponsorship licence support for UK employers of migrant workers, including management of all Home Office applications and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The cost varies from £2,500 and £8,000 + VAT, depending on the complexity of the case, the number of documents required, the type of Licence you need and the amount of time involved.
Certificate of Sponsorship
At Adam Nelson LLP, we can provide assistance with the request for a Certificate of Sponsorship.
The cost varies from £500 to £1,000, depending on the complexity of the case, the number of documents required, and the amount of time involved.
Our team is made up of Solicitors, some of whom are both qualified in Italy and in the United Kingdom, a Registered Foreign Lawyer, Chartered Accountants, trainee solicitors and paralegals.
We also collaborate with independent solicitors expert in different legal fields.